|Search Results for "return policy for discount dance"
There were 24 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 2)
- If I purchase a product online can I return it to the store? [Article]
...f you are local customer or visiting Southern California, you can return it to any Discount Dance Su...
- Product Returns & Exchange Policy [Article]
... Exchange / Replacement Policy Returns on catalog items can be made only within 30 days of shipment for refund, no exceptions. Special orders not listed in this
- Shipping & Delivery Information [Article]
In response to the ever increasing price of gas and in an effort to keep our shipping charges reasonable we have restructur
- Store Locations [Article]
Discount Dance Supply Super Stores! Stop by to see the Best Selection and Best Prices in Dancewear at one of our seven locations! If you choose to mail us an order
- How do I become a model for Discount Dance Supply? [Article]
...odel Kit from us via e-mail at email@example.com. We will need a...d shot and various other pictures for consideration.
- I received my package today but an item that I ordered was not included in the s... [Article]
Typically if you have received your shipment and something is missing it is on back order. Items that are out of stock at the time your order is placed will be put on backorde
- Is it safe to use my credit card on this site? [Article]
Absolutely! All transactions at Discount Dance Supply that transmit credit card information are protected via SSL encryption. What this means is that your credit card information is scrambled while
- Do you send shipping labels for items being returned? [Article]
No, we do not. If you received an item that is incorrect or defective we ask that you contact Customer Service at (800) 328-7107. Our customer service team will instruct you on how to retur
- Do you have a restocking fee? [Article]
No, we do not have a restocking fee. You would just need to send your items back postage paid, and we will issue a full refund on the item(s) to the method of payment used on the order.
- If I used my studio/teacher discount on an order and need to make an exchange ov... [Article]
Yes. Just let the Customer Service Representative know, and they will apply the 10% discount to your new order. You cannot add new items to these types of orders.
- Can my one-time 10% discount be combined with a promotion from DDS? [Article]
No. Only one promotion per order is allowed. This cannot be combined with gift certificates, either.
- My discount doesn't show in the cart. How do I know if I received it? [Article]
You will see the discount applied on your confirmation email after the order is submitted. Our order system needs to verify that you have not previously received the 10% discount from this teacher ID ...
- Can I use my teacher's ID on every order? [Article]
...recommend that you do. You will be giving support for your studio and teacher every time you use you... an order. However, you will only receive the 10% discount on the fir
- Do I receive a discount when I use my teacher or school's ID when I make a ... [Article]
Yes, you will receive a one-time 10% off discount on any order placed either online or over the phone with Customer Service at (800) 328-7107.
- How can I access my teacher's Dress Code Lists? [Article]
From our homepage, click on the Dance Teacher Program link on the top right navigation menu. In the Are you a Student? section, you can search by teacher name, ID number, ema
- With my teacher account, do I qualify for additional discounts when you run prom... [Article]
You will always be given the best value discount, but unfortunately not all promotions will be in ad...
- I have a teacher account. Do I have to enter my teacher ID number on my order to... [Article]
No. Your teacher discount will be applied automatically when you are logged into your account. The discounts will be visible on your confirmation email after your order has been placed. If this isn'
- How do my students access my Class List? [Article]
Your students can follow the Dance Teacher Program link on the top right navigation menu of our website. From here, they can use the Are you a Student? section on the right
- My child's dance instructor says that my child needs lyrical shoes. What ar... [Article]
Lyrical is a style of dance where a lot of dancers perform barefoot; however, you can attain the loo...
- What type of shoe should I order for my Zumba class? [Article]
When ordering shoes for Zumba class, you should look for a shoe that will offer good support and fle...e that will offer good support and flexibility. A dance sneaker would be an excellent choice.
(Page 1 of 2)