|With 18 selections composed and performed in the pianist's own lyrical, elegant style, Pas de Basque is a special favorite of many Gallastegui fans. Former New York City Ballet principal Allegra Kent says Pas de Basque is "one of the most beautiful ballet recordings ever." Full barre and center accompaniment.|
1. Plié 4 bar intro. 3/4 meter. 64 measures. Repeat. Sequence Time: 2:09 each
2. Tendu/demi plié 2 bar intro. 6/8 meter. 32 measures. Repeat. Romanza Time: 1:36 each
3. Tendu par terre 4 bar intro. 2/4 meter. 32 measures. Repeat. Canto Negro Time: 1:06 each
4. Tendu en l'air 4 bar intro. 3/4 meter. 64 measures. Repeat. Syncopation Time: 1:05 each
5. Rond de jambe á terre 4 bar intro. 3/4 meter. 48 measures. Repeat. Autumn Waltz Time: 1:46 each
6. Frappé 2 bar intro. 4/4 meter. 16 measures. Repeat. Allegro Time: 0:32 each
7. Stretch 2 bar intro. 2/4 meter. 32 measures. Repeat. Nocturno Time: 1:25 each
8. Grand battement 2 bar intro. 2/4 meter. 32 measures. Repeat. March Time: 1:08 each
Josu Gallastegui is widely viewed as one of the country's leading ballet pianists, known for the excitement, imagination, and impeccable musical judgment he brings to class. Born in Bilbao, in the Basque Region of Spain, Gallastegui has won the acclaim of teachers and performers throughout the dance world.
All CD/DVD are a FINAL SALE. NO refunds or exchanges.
This item will be sent in a separate shipment and will be downgraded to USPS Media Mail. No backorders accepted.